Use of the Poolside
1. One adult must enter the water with each baby/child (where appropriate). The adult in charge of the child is entirely responsible for the safety of the child both in the pool and surrounding areas.
2. All shoes must be removed before entering the poolside areas.
3. All nappies should be disposed of and taken home with you.
4. It is mandatory to wear a double nappy system for all babies and toddlers until the are toilet trained. The double nappy system is a disposable swim nappy or a re-usable swim nappy underneath a neoprene nappy (HappyNappy-www.splashabout.com Email: email@example.com). The top nappy should fit closely around the waist and thighs to form a tight seal over the disposable nappy.
5. Pushchairs and car seats maybe permitted in some areas of the poolside,however they must not block any emergency exits or access to the poolside. Please ensure that your pushchair wheels are not covered in mud, (if they are please leave them outside)
6. Photography and video recording may only be taken with permission of your instructor and the rest of the class.
7. Food may be permitted in some poolside areas, however it is your responsibility to clean up afterwards, if this is abused, then there shall be a NO FOOD POLICY.
8. Ensure that you and those in your care do not do anything, which may constitute a danger to yourself or others.
9. You must ensure that all children are under your or another responsible persons direct supervision, when in and around the pool area.
1. You should arrive at the pool in sufficient time to allow the class to begin as scheduled (15 minutes prior to the start)
2. Respect the privacy of the pool providers. You must not enter any other part of the property other than the swimming pool.
3. You should park your car with consideration to the swimming pool providers and other vehicles and prevent blocking the driveway/exits.
4. Ensure when entering/leaving the swimming pool area, you do so quietly so as not to disturb the pool providers or the class in progress.
5. Change as quickly as possible after your lesson in order that others may be able to arrive, park and change in time for their lesson.
6. Should your baby/toddler/child have a high temperature, been sick or had an upset stomach within the previous 24 hours before swimming, you are requested not to attend the lesson.
7. Valuables are left at owner’s risk.